Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - Discuss last week's progress.
   - Discussed resolving bugs in server as well as sugarizer client
   - We discussed updating the README of sugarizer-server for new
   assignment APIs
   - we discussed some comments in depth.
   - Discuss writing report for GSoC Final Submission

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - Changing the dates format to Unix epochs format
   - Fix some remaining comments.
   - will make a report for GSoC Final Submission
   - with complete documentation of APIs and README.
   - find and resolve bugs

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar