Hello there!

I am an engineering student who is keen to learn and explore the world of Open Source. I am interested to contribute in your organisation with all my zeal and desire. Sugar Labs’ motto to “Learn how to learn” has piqued interest in me as to how I can contribute to it as well.

Though I am learning HTML, CSS, _javascript_, NodeJS, ExpressJS and ReactJS, however, I would like to enhance my knowledge further, so kindly recommend me the resources required for doing so.

Also, I would like to know if you can guide me regarding the project installation and any beginner friendly first issues that I can work on.

I am sure making the first step will be hard for me, so I would like to know if I can be assigned any mentor.

Thanking you

Vatsalya Sharma

National Institute of Technology

Hamirpur, India