Hello Everyone.
My name is Ashnidh Khandelwal and I am a student of B.Tech. from Indian
Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. I have a previous stint with
SugarLabs and have been a finalist in Google Code in 2018 from your
organization. It was a great experience to work with the organization and
doing different tasks related to Musicblocks, Sugarizer etc. Although I had
completed 25 tasks, yet it was a short span of open source exposure for me.
So, I want to take the opportunity of Google Summer of Code 2023 to enhance
my open source knowledge and coding skills.
I am looking forward to work again with sugarlabs as a contributor of GSoC
2023 and I would like to work on Musicblocks. Kindly guide and suggest to
me.
Thank you