Ibiam mentioned listing the activities that you intend to port, but I
noticed that in your proposal you said you'd work through a detailed list
with the mentors in the bonding period, which is fine. But perhaps you can
cite a few that you are interested in and also give us some sense of the
minimum number of activities you'd expect to port.

regards.

-walter

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 10:36 AM Chihurumnaya Ibiam <ib...@sugarlabs.org>
wrote:

> Hi Bhavya,
>
> Thanks for sharing, some comments;
>
> Don't share personal info in your proposal, your internship letter
> contains personal info and shouldn't be included in your proposal, be sure
> to remove it from your final proposal.
>
> "I will thoroughly review the source code changes since 0.112 that were
> made for porting to Python 3."
> You can review some changes now and add what you've noticed in your
> proposal.
>
> It'll be nice to mention the activities that you want to focus on as you
> mention fixing activities but don't mention which.
> There's no particular number of activities that you can add as the project
> isn't just on activities.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> --
>
> Ibiam Chihurumnaya
> ib...@sugarlabs.org
>

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 8:55 AM Bhavya Bansal <bhavyabansal4...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I am Bhavya Bansal, I'd like to share my draft proposal for the project :
>> "Port Sugar and core activities to Python 3".
>> Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for further improvement.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> *Bhavya Bansal*
>> Computer Science and Engineering '24
>> Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
>> Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
>> India

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs