Could you tell us a bit more about the actual migration? What has changed
and how does it impact Sugar? How does GNOME recommend approaching
migration? Are there lessons to be learned from the GTK2 --> GTK3 migration?

thx

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 7:52 AM Ahmed Fatthi <ahmedfatthi1...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I hope you're doing well. I've decided to switch my project focus from
> "Porting 12 Activities to Flatpak" to "GTK4 Exploration." I believe this
> project aligns better with my skills and interests.
>

> Could you please review my updated proposal for the GTK4 Exploration
> project? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Thank you for your continued support.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ahmed

Walter Bender