Hi,

Does anyone know about (or can point me to docs for) the recommended uses of
the data, instance and tmp directories that exist for every activity
(usually found in the  ~myhome/.sugar/default/org.laptop.MyActivity/
directory)? In particular, I had the following questions:

- what types of data should be written in each of these three subdirectories
and what is the difference between each?
- Are there specific permissions or ownership issues involved with these
directories.
- When should developers be writing files or data to the datastore and when
should they instead by saving files directly to one of these directories?

Thanks

Faisal