On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Dave Miller wrote:

> Dave Miller wrote on 10/6/07 3:09 AM:
> > Bugzilla also has an optional prereq for Template::Plugin::GD, which
> > used to be included in the main Template Toolkit distribution until
> > version 2.14, after which it became an independent tarball (and thus
> > it's no longer included in rpmforge, since rpmforge has version 2.15).
> > Attached is also a spec file for perl-Template-Plugin-GD.  It'd be great
> > to get this included in rpmforge.
>
> Forgot to mention I cloned this spec from perl-Template-Plugin-Class and
> modified to make it build/package correctly -- so some of the details at
> the top (packager/authority/etc) may not be accurate, fix as you like ;)

Thanks Dave !

Let me add that I also improved the SPEC file (based on the output of the
dar-perl.py script) and that the perl-Template-Plugin-GD should be called
perl-Template-GD as we prefer to use the distribution name (the tarball)
instead of the module (or one of the modules) provided by the
distribution.

PS I know in RPMforge there are likely a few packages that still do not
follow this convention, we will have the clean that up. Usually we do that
when we update a package.

Thanks again for the contribution,
--
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --