Am Montag, den 19.01.2009, 15:17 +0100 schrieb Ville Mattila:
> Hi,
>
> Please consider applying the attached patch to nagios.spec against
> the current revision 6654.  It adds %config(noreplace) protection for
> Nagios HTML directory tree %{_datadir}/nagios/.  This is to prevent RPM
> upgrades from overwriting local modifications to HTML stylesheets etc.
> (Currently I need to modify stylesheets/status.css every time Nagios
> gets an RPM upgrade to stop Status Summaries from blinking).
>
> Regards,
> Ville Mattila

Sorry but tagging over 460 files config(noreplace) is not aceptable.
Even when limiting to %{_datadir}/nagios/stylesheets it is still 18
files. Not really what i want to do.
As a workaround you can copy the html somehwere else and change the
Alias in you httpd config, just like with your proposal you would not
get any updates though.

What do you mean by blinking? I never had any blinking status summaries
in my nagios.

Chris

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München |
Germany
Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm |
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis
Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID
number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553