Am Mittwoch, den 10.06.2009, 16:56 +0200 schrieb Matthew Cox:
> Hello,
>
> There seem to be a few packages that need WWW::Shorten to function, but
> do not have the appropriate dependency. The three packages (that I
> found) are:
>
> * perl-POE-Component-WWW-Shorten
> * perl-WWW-Shorten-0rz
> * perl-WWW-Shorten-KUSO
>
> I've included detailed information below. I would like to request that
> WWW::Shorten is added to the repository and that the dependencies are
> added to the packages.
>
> Thank you,
> Matt

Thanks for the information i have added the module and will update the
dependencies on the mentioned packages.

Chri

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München |
Germany
Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm |
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis
Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID
number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553