On Dec 28, 2010, at 4:27 PM, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:

> Hello! Could I get Math::Random::Secure and all of its dependencies
> packaged? If there are any problems with packaging it, let me know--I'm
> the maintainer of the module.
>
>       http://search.cpan.org/dist/Math-Random-Secure/

heya Max!

off the top of my head, the first issue (and it's a minor one) is that
Dist::Zilla inserts a dependency on ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.31, and el5 provides
ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.30.  i've been manually patching that out in specfiles
for other modules, and i haven't seen it cause a problem yet, but this behavior
is making me dislike Dist::Zilla.  if it's not too much trouble, can you make
it not do that?

thanks and happy new year,
-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable
fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v