Hi!

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 10:46 +0200, Aleksandar Ivanisevic wrote:

> There is a new version of lsyncd 2.0.4, does anything have to be done
> for it to be released or it happens automagically?

You have to ping me to commit an update, preferably with a patch as you
have done before for which I am most grateful.

> I've tried to install the source package from dag to check if it is a
> simple version bump or something more needs to be done, but the package
> is broken, can someone please check this?

It's not broken, it's generated under RHEL6 and therefore uses SHA1
hashes which RHEL5 does not support.

Either get the spec from here:

http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/lsyncd/

or you will have to use --nomd5 or --nofiledigest to extract the SRPM.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev