Hi everyone!

I am student of University of Technology Brno, Czech Republic. I would like
find some new experiences with contribution to open source projects. I think
that GSOC is the best opportunity where I can start. I have hands dirty with
android technologies and therefore I would like to work on Fedora android app

I’ve already read all linked articles and I have experience with last year
application form to GSOC. I work as android developer for years and in  the
case of interest I can send portfolio. I have rich experience with all
described technologies and I would like to know more about project, your
opinion if I have a chance and probably I would like to make some contributions
before student application period. I was looking for code, but didn’t find
anything yet.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Marek Marušin