Hello Everyone,
           I read about Fedora App and i want to contribute into it. But
i'have some questions :
           Fedora App project is divided into two parts :
                             1. UI/UX Research and Design
                             2. Backend
           Can i apply for only one part or both ?

           I am trying to clone the App repository
<https://github.com/sumantro93/Fedora-Community-App> and build the app
since last 2-3 days but project build is not working. I am using Android
Studio 3.0.1, Does this project is build under something different version
of android studio or different IDE like Eclipse or am i missing something ?