> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm Manaswini Das, a 3rd year CS undergraduate from Bhubaneswar, India
> interested in contributing to 'Fedora Android App - UI/UX Research and
> Design' as a part of GSoC, 2018.
>
> I have experience in AngularJS, Android Studio and Cordova and I am
> confident that I can contribute to this project.
>
> I have set up the development environment and am currently getting familiar
> with the codebase. Please guide me in solving some beginner issues and get
> started.
>
> Regards,
>
> Manaswini Das
>
> Github: https://github.com/manaswinidas
> IRC (Freenode): manaswini

Hi Manaswini,

Your skill-set looks great. It was nice to interact you over IRC. You can go
through the repository[1] and sneak into issues. Would be looking forward to
see your contributions. Feel free to drop a mail here or reach out over IRC.

[1] https://pagure.io/Fedora-app

Regards
Kanika  (a2batic)