Hi All,
 My name is Josh Rudaitis and I am a 3rd year undergrad Computer Engineering
major at the University of Florida.  I usually switch between Mac, Linux and
Windows based on what I need to accomplish, and have relevant experience in
Android development (I create and publish my own apps to the Play Store).  It’s
awesome that Fedora is participating in Google Summer of Code, and am very
interested in the Fedora Android listings, specifically the UI/UX project.  I
wish everyone luck in having a fun and productive summer!
Thanks,
Josh