> On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 5:08 PM Arman <onlyjustin4u(a)gmail.com&gt; wrote:
> Hi
> Arman,
> Welcome to the Fedora Project.
> Glad to see your interest in CentOS CI Front end. I have documented
> the explained requirement here[0], kindly go through it and feel free
> to reach out to me in case you don't understand something.
>
> [0] https://hackmd.io/pOJ_TGQwTgC99IHGSbT02Q#
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 5:08 PM Arman <onlyjustin4u(a)gmail.com&gt; wrote:
> Hi
> Arman,
> Welcome to the Fedora Project.
> Glad to see your interest in CentOS CI Front end. I have documented
> the explained requirement here[0], kindly go through it and feel free
> to reach out to me in case you don't understand something.
>
> [0] https://hackmd.io/pOJ_TGQwTgC99IHGSbT02Q#
Hello.
I am Sarmistha. I am interested on the same project "CentOS CI user front end".
I came across this thread while checking out the topics discussed. I read and
understood the document attached.
But I have some doubts to be cleared-
1. Under the deliverables section of "CentOS CI user front end" idea, 2 points
are mentioned. They are-
     => Engage in community discussion and do community research
     => Build initial mockups and gather community feedback
Are they referring to the CentOS community or the Fedora community? May I know
the importance of the community research for the project. Is it only related to
UI, or it has a wider scope, like what more type of problems user face?
2. What is OKD project creation? Can I have any links to understand it better?
3. Should we build templates and submit them (for a demo) in our final proposal?