Hi,
I am Aditya Prakash Joshi and recently I got to know the Google code in
mentorship program and I want to apply for the same.

I would like to introduce myself to you. I have experience of 3.8 years in
this tech world. Currently I am a blockchain engineer at Interwork software
solution.
I have be involved in design and architecting the blockchain solutions.
Recently at Interwork we have launched our blockchain based product,
*SeeREAL *which empower the health care industry from counterfeiting drugs.

I also I have a backend end engineer in past. I have done Android app
development, cloud computing (GCP, AWS,AZURE) and many trending
technologies.

--

*“IMPORTANT NOTICE: *"Information contained and transmitted by
this EMAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Interwork Software

If
you are not the intended recipient of kindly delete this email from your
system and inform the sender. There is no guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free
of viruses, interceptions or interference”.