Hi,
Thank you for your interest in being a GCI mentor.
We already have the number of mentors we wanted. Now we are only
accepting the members who have been part of the Fedora project for
more than a year (contributor/community member).
If you have been a member or if you are confident that you know the
platform/project well enough, please fill the form [0] and we will get
back to you soon. Else, I hope to see you around the project as a
contributor and looking forward to working with you hopefully next
year in a summer coding program :)

All the best

[0] https://forms.gle/iVdv7GJRC9t8YG75A

~sent via mobile phone, excuse any typo or formating errors.

Vipul
Fedora - CentOS CI Infrastructure team
Red Hat
m: vipul.dev