Dear fedora community,
I am Abhik Chakraborty, pursuing B Tech 3rd year in the field of computer
science at IIT Roorkee. I have been a contributor to many open source
organizations like Fossasia, JBoss, CNCF, etc. I have worked upon Chromium
C++ tests, and have sound knowledge of operating systems, scheduling
algorithms, etc. I have worked upon various fields though like Android
development, Full stack, Blockchain, and DBMS but Fedora is a kind of dream
organization for me and so this year I want to take part in GSOC 2020 under
Fedora. I will be glad if I am being guided through the further process.

Yours Sincerely,
Abhik Chakraborty

ᐧ