Hello everybody!

My name is Mairo Rufus, I am a student currently pursuing a Master in Software
Engineering
in Cameroon(Yaounde). There are some of my social handles for those interested:
- https://github.com/RMPR/
- https://stackoverflow.com/users/8873120/rmpr
- https://twitter.com/herr_MPR
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpr/

I'm interested in attending this year GSoC with the project "Improve Network
Linux System Role".

As you can see from my Github, I am pretty comfortable with Python, which I've
been working with
for some time I'm mainly interested in things related to automation (looking
for being a self-taught Devops)
as you can see from my current side-project (https://github.com/rmpr/atbswp).
While thinkering a little bit, I stumbled upon Ansible, that's why I think this
project is a great occasion
to dive deep into Ansible internals, to help me improve my skills and provide
me an exposure to real
world (remote) work. After going through the resources linked to the project
ideas, I'm interested in
Improving the test framework and the Network state management tasks.
I think I can tackle the "Improve the testing framework" task by my own but I
would like guidance for the
Network state management: more documentation, tips to set up development
environment, ... Anything you might find
useful, thanks in advance.

Best, Regards.

Mairo Rufus.