Hello,

My name is Francis Foto. I am a final year accounting student from the
university of Buea. I'm also a self taught programmer with over 2 years
programming experience in Python and JavaScript. I learned about GSoC a few
weeks ago from a friend and decided to look it up. While going through the
organizations page, I found the Fedora project *Packit can work with Gitlab
*very interesting and would like to work on this project for GSoC. I've
spent about a week getting familiar with the packit project and other
projects under the Packit Service GitHub organization. Following the
documentations wasn't very easy but I've had a lot of help from FrantiĊĦek
and should be able to start making contributions and writing my proposal in
the next couple of days.