From: sumo-dev-boun...@eclipse.org [mailto:sumo-dev-boun...@eclipse.org] On
Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 3:13 PM
To: Technology PMC
Cc: Eclipse SUMO Dev List
Subject: Re: [sumo-dev] [technology-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer
Election for Pablo Alvarez Lopez on Eclipse SUMO

This nomination is missing proof of contributions. It contains exactly the same
text as the other nomination for this project.

Please provide a list of contributions. Link to commit/contribution history in
Git or Bugzilla would work.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht