Hello,
the wording in the ticket may have been ambiguous (I just updated it). It
is not just rendering. The generated lane geometries include the mentioned
offset of 0.1m and this shows in the gui and all other tools that generate
geometries from .net.xml.
The simulation logic ignores lateral gemetries and simply uses length and
width values.