Hi,

I am trying to build sumo from source in Windows 7 using the official
documentation. The build succeeds without any failures. But when I open
sumo-gui, I get the following error:

*"The program can't start because zlib.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstaling the program to fix this problem.* "

If I add the location of zlib.dll to my system path, I get the error
message:

*"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to
close the application." *

I opened an issue on github as well (
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4816). I was told to build the
"install_dll target". I don't know how to do that. Kindly guide me how to
fix the error.

best regards,
*Umair Durrani *
Ph.D. Candidate