Dear developers,

thanks for the new release as christmas gift!
There is a small issue:
I downloaded the archive sumo-all-1.1.0.tar.gz and unpacked it.
When running cmake, i got the error:

    -- Enabled features: Linux-4.18.0-12-generic x86_64 GNU 8.2.0
Release Proj GUI GDAL OSG GL2PS SWIG
    -- Configuring done
    CMake Error at unittest/src/utils/common/CMakeLists.txt:1
(add_executable):
      Cannot find source file:
        FileHelpersTest.cpp
      Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .cu .m .M .mm .h .hh
.h++ .hm
      .hpp .hxx .in .txx
    CMake Error at unittest/src/utils/common/CMakeLists.txt:1
(add_executable):
      No SOURCES given to target: testcommon

This file is in the daily release (git check out) and other places.

    harald@nyc> find ../../.. -name FileHelpersTest.cpp
    ../../../sumo-git-co/sumo/unittest/src/utils/common/FileHelpersTest.cpp
    ../../../sumo-master/unittest/src/utils/common/FileHelpersTest.cpp

Copying it to the right place solves the issue.

Best regards, Harald

Am 18.12.18 um 13:00 schrieb Jakob Erdmann:
> Dear friends and users, we are glad to announce the release of SUMO > version
> 1.1.0. The download links are at >
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Download We took the first step towards > visual
demand editing by adding support for Traffic Analysis Zones to > NETEDIT
and also improving corresponding visualization in SUMO-GUI. > On the
simulation side, we added new warnings for strong vehicle > deceleration
and consequently fixed several issues related to invalid > braking.
Also, we have a new logo! There are many more new features > and fixes
in this release and the most important ones are listed > below. For a
full list of changes, as always see > http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/ChangeLog
> > We're looking forward to meet you and hear about your projects at
the > next user conference in May 2019 in Berlin >
(http://sumo.dlr.de/2019). > > --- Enhancements --- > > Simulation - The
simulation now runs about 15% faster compared to the > previous release
- Added warning messages for vehicles that perform > emergency braking.
The warning threshold can be configured with the > new option
--emergencydecel.warning-threshold <FLOAT>. The given > threshold is
compared against the severity of the event (braking with >
emergencyDecel corresponds to 1 and braking with decel corresponds to >
0). By default the threshold is set to 1. - Trains can now reverse >
direction anywhere on a bidirectional track. - ParkingAreas now >
support the attribute onRoad. If set to true, vehcles will park on > the
road lane, thereby reducing road capacity. - The eagerness for >
opposite-direction overtaking can now be configured with the new > vType
attribute lcOpposite (range [0,inf[). > > SUMO-GUI - The numerical value
for coloring edges/lanes, vehicles and > persons (e.g. speed limit,
acceleration, waitingTime) can now > optionally be shown. When this
option is set, the value will also be > printed in the object tool tip.
Likewise, the numerical value for > coloring vehicles (e.g.
acceleration) can optionally be shown. - The > text background color for
IDs and object descriptions can now be > configured. - Can now color
streets according to custom lane or edge > parameters. - TAZ now support
attribute color for rendering the > associated shape. This color can
also be used in the new edge > coloring mode color by TAZ. - Breakpoints
can now be set via option > --breakpoints <TIME>,<TIME>... - Added
visualization option to apply > size exaggeration only to selected
objects. > > NETEDIT - New editing mode for TAZ (Traffic Analysis
Zones). - > Overlapping objects can now be inspected via consecutive
clicks on > the same location. - Shift-click can now be used to inspect,
select > and delete lanes. - LaneAreaDetectors (E2) that span multiple >
consecutive lanes can now be created within NETEDIT. - POIs can now > be
created from geo-coordinates in the clipboard (e.g. from online > map
sites) with a single click. > > NETGENERATE - Added options --perturb-x,
--perturb-y, --perturb-z to > add random perturbations to all node
coordinates. Perturbations can > be specified as mean or capped normal
distribution normc(a,b,c,d). > > NETCONVERT - Added option --tls.layout
<STRING> for selecting between > layouts that group opposite directions
('opposites') and layouts that > have one phase per incoming edge
('incoming'). - Added option > --tls.guess.threshold <FLOAT> to control
the heuristic for guessing > traffic lights. A traffic light is guessed
if the sum of speeds of > all incoming lanes exceeds the threshold
value. - Added new node > attribute rightOfWay to configure the
algorithm for computing > right-of-way rules (allowed values are
default, edgePriority). Also > added new option --default.right-of-way
to set this value for all > nodes in a network. - Importing internal
lane shapes from OpenDRIVE > is now supported using option
--opendrive.internal-shapes. > > Tools - netcheck.py checks lane-based
reachability and handles > pedestrian infrastructure. - route2poly.py
can now be used to > generate intersection flow diagrams. -
tripinfoDiff.py now supports > comparing <personinfos> by setting option
--persons. > > TraCI - Context Subscriptions can now be equipped with
filters acting > on the server side. - TraCI now offers the method
openGap() for > temporary changes of the vehicle's desired headway. > >
> --- Bugfixes --- > > Simulation - Fixed multiple bugs that were
causing unnecessarily > strong deceleration. - Fixed Bug where vehicles
would stop moving > after changing to the opposite direction lane. -
Fixed > parkingAreaReroute to a destination which is too close for
stopping. > - Fixed crash when using carFollowModel ACC on multi-lane
roads. > (regression in 1.0.1) - Fixed invalid halting count in E3
detector > output - Fixed invalid upper bound on density in
edgeData-output for > multi-lane edges. - Fixed crashes related to
vehicles that > lane-change multiple times on the E3-detector entry
edge. - Fixed > deadlock caused by long vehicles being unable to
re-enter traffic > after parking in a short parkingArea. - Fixed bug
where vehicles from > minor roads would drive onto the intersection to
aggressively. - > Fixed bug where pedestrians would ignore prioritized
vehicles when > walking onto a crossing. > > NETCONVERT - Fixed bug that
was causing invalid road geometry when > using high-resolution input
data at dense junction clusters. - Fixed > bug when building networks
for opposite-direction overtaking that was > causing collisions in the
simulation. - Fixed invalid right-of-way > rules in left-hand networks.
- Option --tls.guess no longer builds > traffic lights at almost every
intersection. The default > lane-speed-sum threshold (Option
--tls.guess.threshold) was changed > from 150km/h to 250km/h. - Fixed
unnecessary right-of-way > restrictions in some cases where incoming
edges target distinct lanes > on the target edge. - Fixed bugs that
could cause loss of elevation > information. - Fixed permissions on
internal lanes after internal > junctions. > > NETEDIT - Menu option
Load Foreign can now be used to import OSM > files directly. - Fixed bug
where right-of-way mode would show > invalid properties. - Fixed
modifying elevation in Move-mode > (regression in 1.0.0). > > TraCI -
traci.vehicle.getLaneChangeState now returns correct > information while
controlling the vehicle with moveToXY. - Fixed bug > where lateral
collisions from unsafe calls to vehicle.changeSublane > are prevented
despite disabling safeguards via setLaneChangeMode. > > If you've read
this far we also wish you a merry christmas and a > happy new year (-: >
> Have fun with the new release, Michael, Yun-Pang, Laura, Leo, Pablo, >
Jakob, Robert, Melanie, Johannes and Matthias > >