Hello,
these times are not yet available via TraCI. You can only get them via the
GUI (right-click vehicle and enable 'Show Link Items') and via xml output (
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output#Additional_Debugging_Outputs).
The relevant code is in
microsim/MSVehicle.cpp:2355-2388
microsim/MSLink.cpp:350-364
(Though this code is due for a refactoring so the places might change,
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4796)

regards,
Jakob