Dear Eclipse SUMO developers,
the election is finished now, with the very unexpected result of both
candidates being elected.

Thank you for participating!

If you want to stay up to date with the developments at the openMobility
group join the mailing list
https://openmobility.eclipse.org/working-group/contact or the meetings
(or read the minutes https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenMobilityMeetingMinutes)

Best regards and thanks for your support,
Michael