Jakob,

Thank you for the suggestion!  I found the problem beforehand.  I am
linking to the static sumo library, which uses a config.h file to setup a
lot of the definitions.  Turns out I had my own config file (when I first
started integrating and wasn't sure the proper setup) which had differing
definitions.  I removed my config file and everything seems to be working
fine now!

Thanks again for your help!