Dear Jacob,

Thanks for the insights and suggestions.

If I go by your suggestion, I would add and modify the time varying
attributes of lane / edge as Generic Parameters using python interface of
TraCI. I could locate the documentation of *setParameter*(self, objID,
param, value) and *getParameter*(self, objID, param)  at
https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/traci._lane.html. Is it possible to call these
functions from the runner.py script at a specific time in simulation?

Further, I would like the car-following model to access these parameters
only when they are defined and adapt movement of vehicles traversing over
the lane/edge accordingly. Will it be possible to have such behaviour?

Regards,

Manish

It seems that for incorporating the stated parameters and car following
models, I will have