Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your reply.
What I would like to do is design my new car following model to alternate
between acceleration and deceleration after every interval. How can I do
that?
Then I would like to test my car following model by running it using SUMO
as a first step (Traci would be next step after truly understanding Car
Following Model(.

Thank you and regards