Hi Sumo Community,
 I have a general doubt. Sumo's electric vehicle energy model was integrated to
SUMO under emil project 2015  in which vehicle models were validated by
simulation method i.e. by tracking the energy consumed of electric buses. The
method says that the agency first of all collected the trajectories and
collected data for energy consumption from real world and then they simulated
the vehicle and tested the model by comparing the model consumptions, the paper
doesn't tell if it was a macrolevel simulation or a microlevel simulation? So
what I mean to say is did they exactly replicate the trajectories in SUMO or
tried to produce simulation that is macrolevel simulation from which I
understand is i.e. speeds distribution is tried to keep to the real world by
position may differ from actual trajectories.
If microsimulation was created, then I am curious how to achieve microlevel
simulation in which the position of vehicle is given and we replicate the exact
positions i.e. latitude and longitude  and we try to keep position as close but
not looking at speeds assuming that sumo would itself calculate the speeds if
the positions are given and move the vehicle to that position.

regards
AMIT RAI