Dear SUMO Developers,

as a part of the lecture Simulation Software Engineering (at the University of
Stuttgart) I would like to contribute something to SUMO.  I am pursuing a
master's degree in informatics.
The goal of the aforementioned lecture is to contribute to an open source
project as part of a personal challenge, in order to go through a whole
contribution cycle "in real life" and complete all phases. The focus of this
contribution is on learning how to work on a larger project. Consequently, it
does not necessarily need to be on a scientific topic, e.g. implementing a
tutorial or fixing bugs, but can also be a task like writing something for the
documentation or homepage etc.
Since I don't just want to e.g. fix some typos, I am open to suggestions in
order to contribute something useful to SUMO.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sabri Bektas