TCS Confidential

Hi Team,

I am using SUMO simulator as part of  my project work. I am stuck at this point
to progress on my project work. Please clarify my below issue.

I have a simple network and vehicles are generated by using vehsperhour
attribute. The trips are defined using flow attributes and each vehicle follows
the same route every time. I want to plot the speed , density and flow plots
for the network. Basically I want to see when the network gets congested I e
critical point where the speed becomes zero.
But, In the simulation I can see that the vehicles are not getting inserted
after certain number. The vehicles are running with slow speed. How to create a
traffic jam condition or 100% occupied ?

Regards
Manikanta

TCS Confidential
and any attachments. Thank you