Betreff: [sumo-user] Performance variation
Datum: 2023-11-22T15:23:37+0100
Von: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-user" <sumo-u...@eclipse.org>
An: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>

TCS Confidential

Hi Team,

For the flow defined in the route file, I run the configuration file in
sumo-gui and using traci. I found that there is discrepancies between the
two simulations. In traci, it took long time to insert the same number of
vehicles compared to the insertion in sumo-gui. What could be the reason
for this?
 I used number attribute for the defining the vehicles.

Regards
Manikanta

TCS Confidential
and any attachments. Thank you