Betreff: [sumo-user] Flow-Density MFD Plots
Datum: 2023-12-13T07:18:50+0100
Von: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-user" <sumo-u...@eclipse.org>
An: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@eclipse.org>

TCS Confidential

Hi Team,

I am confused of two concepts in SUMO.
   1. How the insertion of vehicles will happen, if i use same "number" in
      flow command.
   2. For the same number of vehicles, will the simulation end time effect
      the insertion rate.
Basically, I want to plot the MFD by setting the max number of vehicles
with number attribute in flow. I am using the density value from the
edgeStats output file. However, I am not able to get the bottom U-shaped
curve for flow-density graph. I have referred the circular loop in docs,
but no improvement.

Please guide me how to get this graph.

Regards
Manikanta