Betreff: Re: [sumo-dev] 4 way stop intersection and traffic flow rule
Datum: 2024-02-01T08:21:54+0100
Von: "Pallavi zambare" <pzamba...@gmail.com>
An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.bartha...@t-online.de>

Thanks for your reply.
I have created scenario that works with 4 vehicles but when I increase the
traffic flow it doesn't work. it does not work as per the 4 way stop
intersection rule.can you tell me how to write rules for that.

Thanks and regards
Pallavi

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 2:22 AM Mirko Barthauer <m.bartha...@t-online.de