Hello,

I am willing to simulate urban mobility for ad-hoc network purposes (Social
Internet of Things). In order to avoid starting from scratch, I have looked at
data available in the SUMO wiki and I have googled for scenarios both in Google
and Google Scholar, but I wonder if there is a more complete scenario where
both vehicles and pedestrian behaviours are simulated, or pedestrians only.
Also, I have just joined this mailing list and read that pedestrian mobility
realistic models are under heavy construction. Can anyone inform me about the
current status of pedestrian simulation and why it has to be improved?

Thank you,

Víctor Caballero (vcaball...@salleurl.edu<mailto:vcaball...@salleurl.edu>)
Ph.D. Student at La Salle Barcelona - Ramon Llull University