发件人: Laura Bieker<mailto:bieker.la...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年1月25日 15:25
收件人: Sumo project User discussions<mailto:sumo-user@eclipse.org>
主题: Re: [sumo-user] change lane more naturally

Hello,
for a more continous lane changing behaviour you can use the sublane model
(http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/SublaneModel) or you can change the
duration of the lane change (this is decribed in detail here:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/SublaneModel#Simple_Continous_lane-change_model
 ).
Best regards,
Laura

<ishadowpri...@outlook.com<mailto:ishadowpri...@outlook.com>>:
Hello :
       I find that vehicle’s lane change behavior is not naturally.
       it just jump from one lane to another lane
       so, is there any way make sumo’s lane change more naturally or continuous

       if sumo can’t do this, how to let another vehicle know that a vehicle
infront of it will change lane ?

thank you so much

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用