Hi everyone,

I'm using TraCI (python) to control persons in SUMO. I'm getting some really
strange behavior that I can't seem to debug.

I am routing a pedestsrian (appendWalkingStage function) to go down the road to
position x and as soon as it reaches position y (y < x), it turns around. I
don't understand why it turns around, the function appendWalkingStage is not
called at any point. It then returns to where it departed from (point z on the
road where it exited a vehicle) and unloads.

I have followed the trace and I really can't see why it's doing this. I do
remove/append stages quite a lot but I believe I am doing this correctly, and
at no point do I have a position y (where it turns around). The only reason I
can think of this is that I am adding/removing stages in very quick succession
(sometimes within the same or next timestep). Could this be causing a bug or
confusing TraCI?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Xavier