Hi SUMO developers and users,

I'm trying to set arbitrary departure times for multiple vehicles that I'm
controlling via TraCI. For example:

traci.vehicle.add( vehID='car_1', depart=2, ... )

traci.vehicle.add( vehID='car_2', depart=2.5, ... )

where car_1 and car_2 are on the same edge and lane. I observe that car_1 is
able to depart at the correct time, but car_2 is delayed by more than 2.5
seconds. My guess is that there is some minimum distance requirement, which
prevents car_2 from being emitted too closely after car_1. However, setting
"minGap=0" in the vType definition does not help. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you,

Jiachen

Confidentiality Notice: This transmission (including any attachments) may
contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only
for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of
this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all
information and attachments.