From: abeer hakim <abeer_ha...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 5:34 PM
To: sumo-u...@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: A problem with TraaS +STOP + Duration

Hi everyone,

I'm Using TraaS in order to control the vehicles in my program. I used setStop
function inside my java program to stop the vehicle at the parking spot for a
specific duration (i.e., 10 seconds); however, the vehicle stopped for one
second only. I tried to trace my program to see if there is any command affects
this variable but I couldn't find any problem.

Any recommendation that can help me to fix this problem!

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
I. Abeer M. Hakim

Lecturer

Information Technology??Department
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
King AbdulazizUniversity