Hey Jakob,
thank you for your time and reply. You are so supportive as always.
I will try to see what kind of data I can get from our city council for this
purpose.
If simulation is my only chance due to lack of data, I will be in touch again:).
Many thanksMohsen
    On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 10:30:59 PM GMT+13, Jakob Erdmann