Hi Team,

I exported some patch of OpenStreetMap data as .osm file and converted that
file into OPENDRIVE (.xodr) and SUMO(.net.xml) formats using netconvert
command.

But unfortunately the inertial boundaries on the opendrive file is big
compared to real dimentions of that area while comparing the both the
boundaries.

why does the area is scaling up? will you please answer my question?

what does i do if the real geographic boundaries and opendrive boundaries
has to match?

Thanks,
sk