Hi Jacob,

following command is used converting from .osm to .xodr
*netconvert --osm-files "Straight_Map.osm" --opendrive-output
"Straight_Map.xodr"*

following command used for converting from .net.xml to .xodr. without any
options i thought it will pick defaults from config
*netconvert -s "E:\GEO2XY\Straight_Map.net.xml" --opendrive-output
"E:\GEO2XY\map.xodr"*

The real geographical  limits of that location is
X=(0,97.52472);Y=(0,47.59625); and the opendrive header is like following
* <header revMajor="1" revMinor="4" name="" version="1.00" date="Wed Mar 07
15:08:12 2018" north="919.30" south="0.00" east="2949.08" west="0.00"/>*

Thanks,
sk