1. Sir, how to make sure that POI is visible in SUMO simulator. We are
placing the POI in NETEDIT but it is not visible in the SUMO.

 2. I want to change the states of POI when a vehicle is detected in its
vicinity. Can you show us how to do me?  How do I code it? Could you tell
me what to do in xml and in python?

3. How can i connect TRACI with sumo using PORT ?

Thanks for the help.