Hello,

I’m currently running a command to generated random trips to routes (using
DUAROUTER). The command I am using is ‘python randomTrips.py -n
input_net.net.xml --trip-attributes="departLane=\"best\" departSpeed=\"max\"
departPos=\"random\""’, however, when appending the command ‘-r routes.xml’
DUAROUTER does not run (no success or failure, just no notification at all –
this is confirmed as the file ‘routes.xml’ has not been created).

When running command ‘duarouter -n input_net.net.xml –route-files
trips.trips.xml -o routes_new.xml’ I receive the error “Error: attribute value
expected”.

When I remove any of the ‘—trips-attributes’ from the randomTrips.py command it
is successful.

An example trip in the trips.trips.xml file is as follow: <trip id="0"
depart="0.00" from="499172074#1" to="496992868" departLane=\best\
departSpeed=\max\ departPos=\random" --route-file hello.xml/>

Kind regards,
Jonathan

---