Hello,

I’m currently trying to generate k-shortest paths for each vehicle (which
requires rerouting) at linear intervals (>100 seconds). However, I’m currently
wondering if I should implement an algorithm myself or if there are any tools
currently available in SUMO which shall automate it. Specifically, I’ve seen
that there’s a tool available called the Marouter which produces k paths, but
I’m wondering if I could call this during runtime with the current traffic
conditions and for each vehicle?

Kind regards,
Jonathan

---