Dear All,

I have a scenario in which every parking area has rerouters in order to select
other parkings if
the selected one is full.

I need to measure how long does it take from the first parking lot full to the
final
available parking lot (I'm assuming it may happen more than once).
Given that I have 50K+ entities (pedestrian and vehicles), I would like to
avoid using TraCI for
each vehicle every timestamp. If I can have an association (timestamp -
rerouter - VehID), it would
be enough for me to do my computations, but from the rerouter I saw only
counters, not vehID.

Thanks for the help!

Lara

--