Hi Jakob,
Thank you,it works.But the problem is also exist,it retries for 101 times
then closed and I'm sure that my computer's memory is enough.And I also
occurred the error that "connection closed by SUMO",If you want more
details,tell me.

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月11日周三 上午1:13写道: