Hello,
set your vehicle coloring mode to 'by acceleration' and look at the
simulation again. If the vehicles in the roundabout turn yellow or red they
are braking, otherwise its an artefact of the visualisation.

Also, take a look at the speeds of the junction-internal edges. You can do
this by setting edge coloring to 'by allowed speed' and unchecking 'draw
junction shape' in the junction settings. If these speeds are lower than
the surrounding edge speeds it would explain braking.

In the latest development version, speeds on internal edges are reduced
according to their turning radius but this can be configured with various
options.

regards,
Jakob